Sunday, December 11, 2005

My First Blog - Sunday, December 11, 2005


Hello, Greetings, Grusse Dich,
Just a couple of lines for my first blog. This is new to me but I'm hoping that I'll be better able to maintain some sort of journal, including pictures. My scrapbooking time has been cut short lately and this is a better alternative, instead of doing nothing.
There is a mountain of stuff for me to do today and it's getting late. I planned on baking some cookies and finishing laundry. Then, I want to take some cookies to Lauren, Jessica and Dale today since he didn't pick them up on Friday. I don't want the cookies to get stale, for heaven's sake! (my granddaughter, Lauren's picture at 8 months old- ->)
Hopefully, I can get back on sometime this week and update my blog. Until then, best wishes to all for a wonderful week.

Ruth

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia M. said...

I just wanted to say thanks for the advice, I look forward to reading more of your blogs!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home