Thursday, December 22, 2005

Two Days Before Christmas Eve


Today is my first day of my "vacation" from work. However, it won't be a vacation day by any means. I still have gifts to wrap, grocery shopping to do, get a hair cut (if I have time), laundry to do(which never ends), and get ready for a house full of company on Christmas Eve. With that said, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love the holidays and all that comes with them (including vacation days). I won't have to go back to work until January 3, 2006 - NEXT YEAR!
It sounds like a long time away, but it's only 10 days away until the New Year.

With all that I have to do, I'd better get cracking now! There's no time to linger on the computer for the next two days.

Here's wishing all of my friends and loved ones Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia M. said...

Must be nice to have that long of a vacation..I hope you get to enjoy it...I'm daving all mine for when steven comes home in April for 2 weeks......Have a Very Merry Christmas

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home