Saturday, May 20, 2006

May Update



(before and after pictures of our pond)

The flower garden was planted and is starting to grow. This is the Pond Garden in our back yard. Richard loves to cook on the grill and I love to sit at our round table to have dinner outside in the evenings when it's warm. Misty still loves to get into the pond when I'm not looking.

We're still working on getting the house back in order inside after our heater took a soot dump in March. The painters will be coming week after next and paint the entire downstairs area. In the mean time, before they get here, I have to pack up EVERYTHING sitting around that could be broken or in the way - IT'S LIKE MOVING AGAIN!!! Once it's done, I know I'll be glad, but right now, it's a lot of extra work.

I'll attach more pictures of the gardens later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia M. said...

You've done an AWESOME JOB!!! It Looks Great!!! I hope tht everyone is doing well!!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home